Gordon Beach Inn
Connie Williams, Mgr.
16220 Lakeshore Rd.
Union Pier, MI 49129
● Check In: 3:00 PM Eastern Time
● Check Out: 11:00 AM Eastern Time
● Children Welcome
● Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express; Checks and Cash gladly accepted
● Common Areas, Timothy's Restaurant and Rooms 1, 2 and 3 are Handicapped Accessible
● Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access Throughout the Facility
● Twenty Comfortable Rooms
● Reservations recommended, especially during Summer and Holidays
● Private Lake Michigan Beach three blocks from the Inn for all guests
● Timothy's Restaurant on site (Dinner)
● Note: No outside food or drink without manager's approval
● Art Gallery from Craig Smith on site (Hours vary)
● Pets Allowed under Certain Conditions and an Additional Fee
● Two Night Minimum Weekends in July and August, on Holidays, & Apple Cider Century weekend
Gordon Beach Inn - About the Inn
Welcome to the Gordon Beach Inn, a casually active, rustic and historic 1920's Inn. A nationally known hotel, the Gordon Beach Inn is Lakeside Inn's rustic, no-nonsense sister lodging destination, with 20 guest rooms, Timothy's Restaurant and an Art Gallery on site, and a private beach three blocks from the Inn.
A historic Inn built in the 1920's, and now recognized on the State of Michigan register as a State Historical site, Gordon Beach Inn stands the test of time. It was renovated with great care and consideration in 1992. Artisans were brought in to hand stencil walls and corridors with designs based on botanical themes and local Native American patterns, which lend a warm and distinctive atmosphere to the Inn.
We have twenty rooms, each updated with private bath, telephone, cable TV, heat and air conditioning, plus free Wireless Internet in our common areas. We also offer three rooms with a Jacuzzi tub, wet bar, and refrigerator.
Notes to our Guests:
● Summer Rates Increase for the following dates and all holidays by $25 per night: Two night minimum on weekends in July and August and all Holidays; Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Apple Cider Century weekend. All rates are subject to change without notice.
● Due to the overwhelming popularity of Timothy's Restaurant, we no longer can guarantee the availability of any common areas for guests to use, as our lobby is also a shared restaurant lounge. If any of these are inconveniences to you, we invite you to please visit our sister Inn, the Lakeside Inn, at www.lakesideinns.com.
● The Gordon Beach Inn has policies and additional charges for some services or items that are offered to guests. When making your reservation, please inquire about additional services or items so that we may review our policies and apply any appropriate charges.